- - Prepare for the application process by exploring the differences between a paper and an online application.
- - Develop skills necessary for independently completing employment applications.
- - Produce clear and coherent professional writing for the purpose of employment.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Training
- - Self-Advocacy
Social-Emotional Learning Standards
- - Recognize personal qualities and external supports.
- - Use communication and social skills to interact effectively with others.