- - Develop their understanding of how to respond and cope with the loss of employment.
- - Demonstrate an understanding of resiliency and personal growth after experiencing failure.
- - Recognize and replace negative thoughts and feelings with positive thoughts and actions.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Training
- - Self-Advocacy
NextUp Essential Skill(s)
- - Essential Skill #2: Students will effectively demonstrate their ability to communicate orally and in written form to attain and maintain employment.
- - Essential Skill #4: Students will exhibit appropriate self-advocacy and independent living skills by demonstrating knowledge of oneself, one’s needs, and how to obtain personal needs.