- - Develop the skills to create a comprehensive employment portfolio that showcases relevant qualifications, achievements, and experiences, including a professional resumé, cover letter, and other supporting documents.
- - Acquire the knowledge and techniques to tailor a professional resumé for specific job opportunities to highlight relevant skills, experiences, and accomplishments effectively.
- - Develop the skills and strategies to manage personal and professional responsibilities by setting priorities, organizing tasks, and delegating when appropriate.
Core Area of Transition: Workplace Readiness Training
NextUp Essential Skill(s):
- - Essential Skill 2: Students will effectively demonstrate their ability to communicate orally and in written form to attain and maintain employment.
- - Essential Skill 4: Students will exhibit appropriate self-advocacy skills by demonstrating knowledge of themselves and effectively advocating for their needs and rights in various settings.