- - Prepare for post-secondary independent living by explaining what it means to live on your own.
- - Demonstrate an understanding of basic living expenses and the importance of budgeting expenses when living independently.
- - Understand the concepts and legalities involved in a rental agreement.
- - Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of choosing a healthy diet containing essential nutrients.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Self-Advocacy
- - Workplace Readiness Training
NextUp Essential Skill(s)
- - Essential Skill #4: Students will exhibit appropriate self-advocacy and independent living skills by demonstrating knowledge of oneself, one’s needs, and how to obtain personal needs.