- - Demonstrate the skills necessary to read and interpret a paycheck and earnings statement.
- - Calculate the difference between gross income and net income, and determine deductions.
- - Define time management and organization and develop strategies for improvement in these areas.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Training
- - Self-Advocacy
NextUp Essential Skill(s):
- Essential Skill # 1: Students will display knowledge of the characteristics of a good work ethic and demonstrate an understanding of essential workplace skills.
- Essential Skill #3: Students will exhibit an understanding of concepts related to employee benefits, workplace rules and documents, and procedures.