- - Identify personal strengths and weaknesses as they relate to employment skills.
- - Develop an understanding of personal strengths and weaknesses in and outside the classroom.
- - Demonstrate knowledge of IEP documentation and communicate strengths and needs as they are listed in the Individualized Education Program.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Training
- - Self-Advocacy
Social-Emotional Learning Standards
- - Develop self-awareness and self-management skills to achieve school and life success.
- - Demonstrate decision-making skills and responsible behaviors in personal, school, and community contexts.