- - Improve employment skills and the ability to advocate for on-the-job needs by understanding barriers to employment.
- - Determine when it is appropriate to disclose a disability to an employer and request reasonable accommodations as needed.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Skill
- - Self-Advocacy
Social-Emotional Learning Standards
- - Demonstrate skills related to achieving personal and academic goals.
- - Use communication and social skills to interact effectively with others.