- - Begin preparing themselves for life after high school by organizing important documents and determining a safe place to keep needed documents.
- - Continue to make connections with community agencies and resources.
- - Understand the purpose of the Summary of Performance (SOP) and how to utilize it post-graduation.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Training
- - Self-Advocacy
Social-Emotional Learning Standards
- - Recognize personal qualities and external supports.
- - Apply decision-making skills to deal responsibly with daily academic and social situations.