- - Understand the importance of researching a company and a position before applying for employment.
- - Determine how to collect and utilize business information and job descriptions for employment-seeking success.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Training
- - Work-Based Learning Experiences
- - Self-Advocacy
Social-Emotional Learning Standards
- - Use communication and social skills to interact effectively with others.
- - Apply decision-making skills to deal responsibly with daily academic and social situations.