- - Understand post-interview actions, such as sending a professional thank-you note or email demonstrating gratitude for the opportunity and reinforcing their interest in the position.
- - Develop the ability to objectively evaluate their interview performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to improve interview skills for future job opportunities.
- - Demonstrate an ability to assess personal and employment goals, allowing them to refine their objectives, set realistic expectations, and establish a clear roadmap for success.
Core Areas of Transition: Workplace Readiness Training, Self-Advocacy
NextUp Essential Skill(s):
- - Essential Skill 2: Students will effectively demonstrate their ability to communicate orally and in written form to attain and maintain employment.
- - Essential Skill 4: Students will exhibit appropriate self-advocacy skills by demonstrating knowledge of themselves and effectively advocating for their needs and rights in various settings.