- - Understand the purpose of transition services and how to advocate for their needs as a young adult with a disability.
- - Describe the outcomes that they expect to achieve after exiting public education.
- - Identify and utilize resources provided for continued transition education.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Training
- - Self-Advocacy
NextUp Essential Skill(s)
- - Essential Skill #4: Students will exhibit appropriate self-advocacy and independent living skills by demonstrating knowledge of oneself, one’s needs, and how to obtain personal needs.