- - Identify the need for post-secondary interventions and demonstrate an understanding of the importance of post-secondary services.
- - Research and determine which resources in their area would benefit their specific needs.
- - Explore careers through job shadow, interest inventory, and research.
Core Areas of Transition
- - Workplace Readiness Training
- - Job Exploration
- - Self-Advocacy
Social-Emotional Learning Standards
- - Recognize personal qualities and external supports.
- - Apply decision-making skills to deal responsibly with daily academic and social situations.